Friday, January 8, 2021

 

It's time to show off the first printed addition to my forces.


While I went back and forth for what I wanted to ally into my White Scars (pics soon) I finally ended on the Death Korps of Krieg. 
One, because they look amazing and will match up well with my custom trench board I've built, and Two because they will reduce the competitive edge it seems marines have now with all the new 9th edition FAQs and Buffs. [ Thankfully some small point adjustments against Primaris have really edged standard marines back on top due to low cost -to- high return versus Primaris ]

(Even more so for White Scars, Iron Hands, Custom Chapters, Blood Angels, Space Wolves, Salamanders and Ultramarines).


First up we have a couple units done being printed and assembled.
I plan on doing several more and finishing out a Battalions worth of infantry as my allied forces. If Krieg has one thing going for it, it's waves of loyalist ready for the grinder.

Im planning on using the green pattern to match my jungle tank company. It might not be trench warefare, but it will look neat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The Chaos Dwarfs are here! So it begins! So I was able to be lucky enough to find a 3D file for some chaos dwarfs online through  Fabelzel ...